Protect your equipment and clean with confidence
Triple stage filters are used with Rochem gas turbine compressor wash systems. Specially designed in-house, they filter wash fluid before it flows into the manifold ring and nozzle tips, eliminating the possibility of blocked nozzles.
Simple to install, effective and reliable, triple stage filters add real peace of mind as you conduct your cleaning regime. Not only do they protect nozzles but also ensure only the purest wash fluid is injected into your turbine.
With effective filtering down to 100 mesh, you know that only the wash fluid of your choice is flowing through your cleaning nozzles.
This specialized filter can be easily cleaned by back-flushing, avoiding complete overhauls and the replacement of nozzle systems.
Our triple stage filters have been specifically designed, backed by decades of industry expertise for their precise function.
These high-quality, reliable parts can be used for the filtration of both liquid and gas, invaluable in many industrial applications.
The filters are available in two varieties to support the specific needs of on-line or off-line wash nozzle systems.
We have specially designed this unique part in-house and made it using the best materials to ensure effective, reliable performance.
Rochem Triple Stage Filters include the following features as standard:
- Stainless steel body
- Stainless steel filter inserts
- Orientation/installation sticker
- Replaceable filter kits are available
- Effective filtering down to 100 mesh
- Proven, compact design
- Simple to install and maintain
- Minimum operator input time
- Available for both on-line and off-line compressor cleaning and many other filtration applications
- Certificate of Conformity
We also offer the following optional extras at your request:
- Compression fittings
- Dual parallel fitment for higher flow rates
- Non-standard filter elements