Gas turbine nozzle systems for all gas turbine engines in the range of 0.5 -250 MW output
Rochem designs and manufactures nozzle and manifold systems for cleaning the compressor on industrial and aero derivative Gas Turbines.
The nozzle are ready to install in place of existing nozzles as a retrofit or can be fitted on site by one of our qualified engineers.
Using proven and patented technology the Rochem nozzles are ultimate in on-line and off-line compressor cleaning delivering a highly atomised cleaning solution into the air stream. Every dual side spray nozzle is fully tested for correct flow and spray pattern before leaving the factory.
Rochem’s unrivalled expertise in the design and manufacture of compressor cleaning systems means that the engine is cleaned in the most efficient and cost effective way ensuring excellent recovery of lost power output.
What are the preventive/routine maintenance perform to maintain the efficiency of Rochem nozzle systems?
- Water rinsing
- Visual check of the nozzle (pressure and flow)
- Performance monitoring
Additionally, every Rochem nozzles comes with a comprehensive insurance policy, afforded as there has been a single nozzle failure.
Standard gas turbine nozzle features:
- Designed and manufactured in house by Rochem team
- Manufactured from high quality materials and patented nozzle technology
- Fully tested and proven design
- Suitable for nearly every compressor engine type
- Highly atomised spray pattern to ensure no erosion is caused
- More ficial coverage of inlet
- 100% safety and reliability record
- Simple to install and maintain
- Suitable to both on-line and off-line compressor cleaning
- Retrofit & OEM Nozzle design
- Duplex materials available