Superior gas turbine cleaning chemical
At Rochem, we develop specialist products for gas turbine compressor cleaning and FYREWASH® F3 sets the standard for surfactant water-based cleaning chemicals. Like our whole range, it can be used for effective on-line and off-line cleaning with outstanding results.
Highly biodegradable while reliably effective, FYREWASH® F3 is non-hazardous and user-friendly. It removes a wide range of foulants enabling you to run an efficient, productive system while meeting environmental targets.
- Available as wipes FYREWASH® F3 is supplied in liquid form or as lint-free wipes which are perfect for are ideal for hand cleaning of gas turbines blades and other gas turbine parts.
- Rolls Royce formulation This cleaning chemical is also available in a specific Rolls Royce formulation and an oil & gas formula CEFAS approved for offshore use.
- Low-foaming It has a higher percentage of active cleaning ingredients but lower foaming than comparable products.
- Safe It is non-hazardous, safe to use, and chosen for compressor cleaning around the world at thousands of sites without reported incident.
- Effective Used on-line or off-line, it sets the standard for performance and cost effectiveness from a water-based chemical. This product is ideal for frequent on-line washing of any type of industrial, marine or aviation gas turbine to maintain in-service output and fuel efficiency.
- Insured We back FYREWASH® F3 and all of our cleaning chemicals with our unique high value liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F3
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 1.00g/ml@ 20°C, PH 7 - 7.5 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F3 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F3 can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system.
- Water rinse: When on-line washing, as with all our chemicals, it is best carry out a rinse flush with demineralised water. For off-line washing, rinse until the run-off is clear.
- Antifreeze: If the temperature falls below +10°C, we recommend adding antifreeze. FYREWASH® F3 is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol. Enquire about our superior freeze point depressant.
FYREWASH® Request Download datasheets