Specialist cleaning for Rolls Royce gas turbine compressors
Our specialist cleaning chemicals are used at gas turbine sites around the globe. Having been in the industry for over 40 years, we have become the trusted experts when it comes to cutting edge technology for this unique field.
FYREWASH® F3 RR is specifically designed for use with Rolls Royce gas turbine compressors. Non-hazardous, biodegradable and user-friendly, it achieves superior cleaning to help maintain an efficient, productive system.
- Rolls Royce formulation This formulation has been specifically created to effectively clean Rolls Royce gas turbine compressors.
- Easy to use A highly biodegradable water-based chemical, FYREWASH® F3 RR can be used on-line or off-line with any injection system.
- CEFAS approved It is CEFAS approved for offshore use allowing you to achieve exceptional results in demanding conditions.
- Available as wipes FYREWASH® F3 is also available as lint-free wipes which are perfect for manual cleaning and for use on many other turbine parts.
- Safe It is non-hazardous, safe to use and chosen around the globe for its outstanding results and compatibility with Rolls Royce gas turbine compressors.
- Insured Like all our cleaning chemicals, we back FYREWASH® F3 RR with our unique high value liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F3 RR
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 1.01g/ml@ 20°C, PH 8.5 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F3 RR concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F3 RR can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system.
- Water rinse: When on-line washing, as with all our chemicals, it is best carry out a rinse flush with demineralised water. For off-line washing, rinse until the run-off is clear.
- Antifreeze: If the temperature falls below +10°C, we recommend adding antifreeze. FYREWASH® F3 RR is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol. Enquire about our superior freeze point depressant.
FYREWASH® Request Download datasheets