Effective compressor cleaning for offshore use
At Rochem, we develop specialist technology for gas turbine compressor cleaning, tailoring our products to support our customers around the world. FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas offers exceptional cleaning at environmentally sensitive offshore sites.
Reliably effective while highly biodegradable, FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas is non-hazardous and user-friendly. It targets a wide range of foulants while meeting strict environmental rules, allowing you to run an efficient, productive turbine in challenging conditions.
- Approved for offshore The ideal choice for offshore gas turbines, FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas is CEFAS 'Gold' colour-branded for use offshore.
- Low-foaming Compared with other products, it is lower foaming while containing a higher percentage of active cleaning ingredients.
- Effective It can be used on-line or off-line while setting the standard for performance and cost effectiveness from a water-based chemical.
- Available as wipes It is available in liquid form or as lint-free wipes which are perfect for manual compressor cleaning to support your maintenance schedule.
- Safe It is non-hazardous, safe, reliable and the chemical of choice for compressor cleaning at offshore sites around the world.
- Insured We back FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas and all of our cleaning chemicals with our unique high value liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 1.00g/ml@ 20°C, PH 7 - 7.5 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system.
- Water rinse: When on-line washing, as with all our chemicals, it is best carry out a rinse flush with demineralised water. For off-line washing, rinse until the run-off is clear.
- Antifreeze: If the temperature falls below +10°C, we recommend adding antifreeze. FYREWASH® F3 Oil & Gas is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol. Enquire about our superior freeze point depressant.
FYREWASH® Request Download datasheets