Highly biodegradable natural solvent
At Rochem we specialise in gas turbine compressor cleaning and have developed FYREWASH® F2 as part of our range of cleaning chemicals. It is highly biodegradable while extremely effective, making it perfect for environmentally sensitive locations.
The water base, pine oil solvent and ultra-pure surfactants are natural and renewable with no compromise on performance. Meanwhile, the low-foaming characteristic reduces off-line wash cycle time, allowing you to be economical on water.
- Versatile Like the other products in the FYREWASH® range, the F2 can be used for both on-line and off-line gas compressor cleaning. F2 mixes readily with most antifreeze agents to allow low ambient temperatures on-line/off-line cleaning.
- Effective It meets the stringent requirements of manufacturers around the world and targets a wide range of foulants.
- Rewarding Light, regular cleaning with FYREWASH® F2 combined with occasional off-line cleans will help maintain an efficient, reliable and productive compressor.
- Biodegradable The unique quality of this cleaner is its high biodegradability, making it ideal for gas turbines in marine environments.
- Safe FYREWASH® F2 is used at thousands of sites. It is not only safe to use but helps keep your compressor running safely, too.
- Insured We are extremely confident in our product, which is trusted around the world, and back it with our unique high value liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F2
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 0.98g/ml@ 20°C, Flash point 88°C, Fluid form, PH 7.4 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F2 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F2 can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system.
- Water rinse: On-line washing best practice is to perform a rinse flush with demineralised water. When off-line washing rinse until effluent runs clear.
- Antifreeze: Add antifreeze below +10°C. FYREWASH® F2 is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol. Rochem manufacture a superior freeze point depressant, Rochem FPD. Please contact us for further information
FYREWASH® Request Download datasheets