Rochem's original gas compressor cleaning chemical
Rochem offer a range of effective, specialist cleaning chemicals and FYREWASH® F1 was the first one we created. It was developed to provide the maximum possible cleaning efficiency from a compressor cleaning chemical.
FYREWASH® F1 is a high purity hydrocarbon solvent and surfactant chemical which is ideal for heavy duty cleaning both on-line and off-line compressor cleaning. It is the best product in our range for oil leaks and particularly in industrial areas.
FYREWASH® F1 can be used with any on-line/off-line injection system but for optimum cleaning results and economic usage of chemicals use with a Rochem FYREWASH® specialist cleaning system designed specifically for your gas turbine types. Rochem offers a full range of patented manual or fully automatic atomising injection systems to suit any engine type.
- Versatile FYREWASH® F1 can be used for both on-line and off-line gas compressor cleaning. It is safe and efficient while the turbine is running at any speed and load.
- Effective This chemical targets a wide range of foulants commonly found in gas turbine compressors. It stands out as the product of choice for heavy duty cleaning.
- Rewarding On-line cleaning with FYREWASH® F1 can boost the efficiency of your turbine and reduce the number of unscheduled shut downs.
- Leaves no residue Assuming proper cleaning procedures are followed, this chemical leaves no residue after effectively removing a range of foulants.
- Safe FYREWASH® F1 is approved and meets major equipment manufacturers’ guidelines. It has a 100% safety record in thousands of turbines and millions of operating hours.
- Insured We are so confident in our cleaning chemical that we back it with our unique high value product liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F1
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 0.847g/ml@ 20°C, Flash point 88°C, Fluid form, PH 7.4 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F1 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F1 can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system. For best results use with a Rochem specialist cleaning system designed for your gas turbine.
- Water rinse: Online washing best practice is to perform rinse flush with demineralised water. Offline washing rinse until effluent runs clear.
- Antifreeze: Add antifreeze below +10°C, FYREWASH® F1 is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Glycol. Rochem manufacture a superior freeze point depressant, Rochem FPD, please contact Rochem for further information.
FYREWASH® Request Download datasheets