At Rochem, we specialise in process compressor efficiency. We have long understood that fouling impacts performance and offer world-class products to tackle the issues.
In order to run a productive system it is imperative that fouling is removed and our range of products are trusted by our long-standing customers to do just that.
We offer a full range of products to help boost productivity for our customers. When someone approaches us asking for help to reduce fouling and improve efficiency, a typical order will ultimately include:
Perhaps our best known products are our Fyrewash chemicals
. This range of compressor cleaning solutions targets foulants and removes them safely and efficiently. Choose from our specialist chemicals to tackle the specific fouling you are noticing.
Fyrewash is available in 25 or 210 litre drums and 1,000 litre tote bins and we also offer bespoke effluent collection and storage solutions. From start to finish, we can help you find, use and collect the right detergent for your compressor.
It is all very well having the perfect detergent but it is useless without the means to inject it into your compressor. The design and installation of a nozzle system is imperative to effective compressor cleaning.
Our nozzle systems
are specially designed and tailored to your compressor. This ensures a perfect fit and the very best results. We are proud that not one Rochem nozzle system failure has ever been recorded.
Rochem nozzle systems at a glance:
- Bespoke and can be retrofitted
- Lower flow rates reduce the volume of chemicals used per wash and the volume of effluent
- Incredibly fast payback of outlay
- Highly atomized spray pattern virtually eliminates the possibility of erosion
- Highly comprehensive wetting of compressor blades
- Unrivalled experience in gas turbine and process compressor cleaning
Wash delivery skid
For on-line clean, a wash delivery skid is an essential component. The right skid will ensure the cleaning process runs smoothly and gets the best results possible.
- Full stainless steel construction
- Mobile or static
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Ex-rated components used for hazardous areas
- Proven and reliable components
- Immersion heater with control
- Low level and high pressure protection switches
- Emergency stop pushbutton
- Operational range 10-100 bar
Our outstanding products
are backed by our experienced, knowledgeable team. Alongside any hardware you may need, we offer; advice; performance analysis; and full design study and calculations. This winning combination of services ensures your peace of mind and the best results possible.
Far from simply suppling your equipment and leaving you to it, we are here to support you as you strive for enhanced compressor productivity.
Get in touch
If you have got any questions about our services or the products we offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch
. We will be happy to talk about your specific requirements and discuss how we can help.