Our number one priority at Rochem is the health and safety of our employees and their families. While our locations in the United Kingdom and Houston, USA will remain open at this time, we’re monitoring developments and taking protective steps alongside our existing business continuity plans. These steps are listed below:
Stay home when ill
- In line with UK & USA Government Guidelines, we have communicated to our employees that they are to stay at home if they have symptoms of high temperature or continuous cough.
- If an employee experiences respiratory illness symptoms and becomes sick during the day, that employee will be separated from other employees immediately and sent home.
- Any employee testing positive for COVID-19 or in contact with someone who has tested positive will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Technology to work from anywhere
- We have the infrastructure and technology in place to allow our employees to securely access their work PC’s and network remotely, when necessary.
- International business travel has been suspended for employees. Domestic business travel has generally been suspended and will be managed by exception.
- We are closely monitoring reports from the World Health Organisation, Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the UK & USA Governments and local agencies to align our guidelines with health authority recommendations.
- External visits to our offices have been suspended.
COVID-19 is having an increasing impact on supply chains globally. Rochem are monitoring global developments on a daily basis, we are keeping in close in contact with suppliers and have increased our component and material stock levels to try and mitigate any potential disruption.
How can you help?
Whilst we do not anticipate any issues at the current time we would highly recommend checking your stock levels and upcoming future requirements and placing orders in advance where possible. This will help us to prepare and manage future demand and will allow us to better coordinate with our suppliers ensuring there is minimal impact on you should the current situation develop further.
Rochem Technical Services will continue to operate as normal—our staff will continue to be available to answer any questions regarding new or existing orders, tracking information, etc.
Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.