With more speakers and events being confirmed all the time, this years Australian Gas Turbines Conference looks like its going to be fantastic! Here are a few things to look forward to:
What you need to know about the new filter classification ISO 16890
In November 2016, The International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) published the ISO 16890 as a valid new standard for the testing and classification of air filters, which replaces the previous EN 779 and ASHRE 52.2 standard after an 18 months transition period.
We reached out to Michael Mueller, Managing Director of Freudenberg Filtration Technologies (AUST) Pty Ltd to gain a better insight into the new ISO 16890 standard and learn more about his upcoming presentation at the Australian Gas Turbines Conference on 29-30 November 2017.
What else can you expect?
This year’s Conference will include presentations from Australia, USA, United Kingdom, Singapore, discussing the following topics:
- Reducing turbine life cycle maintenance costs for GE Frame End Users.
- Benefits & Best Practices for Gas Turbine and Centrifugal Compressor Cleaning.
- Managing a Successful Insurance Recovery.
- What you need to know about the new filter classification ISO 16890.
- New approach to Turbine Combustor Flame Sensors.
- Examining repairs for enhancing component life.
- Gas turbine maintenance strategy.
For a full run down of speakers, events and what to expect click here.