Posted: 10 September 2018
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time Finance Manager in a successful engineering company based in Winchester. The position reports directly to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring that the company complies with its legal obligations.
- Producing monthly reports and reconciling accounts for the Company's finance system.
- Monitoring the company's finances and maintaining contact with the Company's bank.
- Supporting the Managing Director in providing detailed information and reports on the company's operations.
- Assisting with the production of year-end statutory financial statements and liaising with the company's Auditors.
- Ensuring payment of wages and salaries.
- Liaising with HMRC, pay PAYE & NIC, completing monthly returns and quarterly VAT returns.
- Administering insurance policies and pension schemes and liaising with providers.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes of meetings
- ACCA qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a finance related role.
- Understanding / experience within the technical/engineering sector preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment will be via assessment centre to be held at Cutler & Co HR Consultants in Minstead, Hampshire. We anticipate the recruitment event will be held during week commencing 24 September 2018